Our vending machines are changing the way consumers purchase windshield washer fluid at convenience stores. Clean Shield is testing its new vending concept at several midwest convenience store locations. At the same time, it is freeing up capital for the convenience stores to use on other retail strategies. It also free's up marketing space, and eliminates waste. This is a more substainable, GREEN approach to marketing washer fluid because it no longer requires the need for plastic jugs.
Vending machines are mounted on the columns near the gas pumps. It dispenses windshield washer fluid through our patented system. The consumer may purchase either a 1/2 or 1-gallon fill, and dispense the fluid directly into their washer fluid reservoir using a nose and nozzle. If the consumer has an excess amount of fluid available after filling the reservoir, our system offers the option to fill a durable, surplus fluid container. This portable container can be purchased on site, and can be stored for future re-fills.
- · Do you throw away a lot of plastic jugs and boxes?
- · Do you have to pay deposits for drums and extra costs due to wear and tear?
- · Do you have to do extra work to transfer product from drums to your larger tank?
- · Do you find that you run out of washer fluid before you get your next delivery of lubricants?
- · Do you regularly have to replace your 55g drum hand pumps because they keep breaking?
With competitive pricing and various options on tank equipment, we help you SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS and SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY with our bulk washer fluid systems.
If you are interested in setting up a new bulk tank system, please Request More Information!